So Close...

Dec. 6th, 2017 02:05 am
tinidril: photo of Samwise looking brave (hopeful)
[personal profile] tinidril
 We are close to signing the contract for our house! Well, actually it's just Jeff who will be doing that. Apparently I no longer have a credit history, even though I'm the only one who has had an active credit card in the last 10 years. But I allowed my credit card account to lapse because I didn't dare use it anyway. So he will be signing the mortgage when all the paperwork has finished being "underwritten", and then we have to wait 72 hrs. Inspections and repairs are done, arrangements have been made to acquire a bed and mattress, and rent and storage fees are paid for December. Jeff is going to build a ramp up to the front porch initially to make it easier to bring furnishings into the house, but also because we will both be needing an easier (as in less painful) way to get into the house than the few stairs needed at present. 

Date: 2017-12-06 02:10 pm (UTC)
linaewen: (Boromir Life is Good by fifmeister)
From: [personal profile] linaewen
Congratulations! Praying all goes well with the final arrangements and that you can move in and be settled very soon!

Profile

tinidril: photo of Samwise smiling, holding a pipe (Default)
tinidril

December 2017

S M T W T F S
     12
345 6789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 4th, 2026 03:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios